Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Back

It's hard to read, but it says "KickStart kid". Paper is from the Glitz boy pad from HL.
A quick one. The paper is from last year's BG pad at M's. Nutcrackers are Paper Studio.
My least favorite one of this batch. I was really having trouble picking paper. Journaling label is from the Anna Griffin pad at A's.
Been moving this orange edged paper around for awhile, so I was glad to finally use it. Also used up an old MME frame and die set. I snagged tons of them from SV when they had them on clearance for .10.
Originally it was just a one pager, the right hand side. I couldn't figure out a title so I was moving the paper scraps out of the way and the white, red and blue dot were in this configuration and I looked down and liked it. From there, I added DaisyD motherhood journaling die cuts that I had been wanting to use for awhile. I like it, even if it is a little bright.
A picture I've been wanting to scrap for awhile, but didn't know what I wanted to say. Heidi Swapp clock, and all the little stickers (on the clock face, down in the corner and on the punched circles) were little extras on the letter sticker sheet.
Heather total: 76

No comments:

Post a Comment