Saturday, June 5, 2010

June Challenge

In an effort to use up some more of my stash, (and make room for the 2peas order and trip to Archivers, whoops!) I've decided to challenge myself to use up a bunch of stuff that I have, well, a bunch of stuff of. So I made up a list of June, July and August, of 1o things to use on at least 10 layouts. I in no way think that I'll do 100 layouts. Nope. I fully intend to use more than one thing on each layout. So, my goal is 100 points (use 10 different items on at least 10 layouts.) No real "reward" in mind, I just like to challenge myself. So, June's list:


1. Use the cricut on 10 different layouts
2. Use My Mind's Eye paper on 10 different layouts
3. Use tags on 10 different layouts
4. Use buttons on 10 different layouts
5. Use flowers on 10 different layouts
6. Use Basic Grey paper on 10 different layouts
7. Use twistel or border strips on 10 different layouts
8. Use chipboard on 10 different layouts
9. Use ribbon/fibers on 10 different layouts
10. Use themed stickers on 10 different layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment