Monday, August 20, 2012

EP This and That Charming

As soon as I saw this collection, I wanted it!
 The cover sheet, cut down to fit. I expected to be putting a square photo in the "frame"


The photo had been previously scrapbooked and there was no way to get the sun punches off without tearing the photos, so they stayed :)

The blue tab peeking out the top is a tab to pull out the journaling from the original layout. It's about unlocking the mystery that is Jacob, hence the lock sticker on the right.

I love being able to reuse journaling blocks from the original layouts. :)







The star sticker was necessary, since the notebook paper edge sticker tore coming off the sheet, so... camouflage. 


And one lonely layout left to use up. I'm thinking a black and white of the boys.

365 layouts total: 331 layouts, 1 card and 5 mini albums


No comments:

Post a Comment