Saturday, April 5, 2014

50 projects, weeks 6-10

I never know what to do with pool pics, so I dug out my SS I [heart] summer line. Not 100% pleased with it, but I like it well enough. (20 points)

My birthday cutie. I loved this DCWV Birthday stack so much, I bought it twice...but this is the first time I used it, lol. (30 points)

Kind of plain, but I really could not figure out what else I wanted to add. (6 points)
I originally took a pass for this week (you can take 5 passes; basically, you have to post 2 layouts the following week to avoid being knocked out of money contention). Jacob was not sleeping, so I as averaging 2 hours of sleep a night and I could not concentrate on anything to save my life. Anyway, I like it, but wish I had done something to make "wrangler" stand out a little more. (14 points)

I figured since we had just taken the 2014 bluebonnet pictures that maybe I should scrap the 2013 ones :)  I really like how this one turned out, just wish I had placed the pink paper over to the left a little more. The one downside to all the layering? The brad on the left hand side had to go through a sticker, 2 photos, the doily sticker, 4 sheets of patterned paper and a cardstock base. I was about to give up when my piercer finally made it through. (24 points)
 
2014 in 2014 total: 344/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment