Thursday, June 12, 2014

WRMK Chalkboard

I was in love with this one as soon as I saw the sneak peeks! I paid $12.99 for it at Archivers with a coupon. WRMK kits are a great buy even at full price; Each kit has 48 sheets of paper (4 of each design), 5 sheets of cardstock, a sticker sheet and 4 or 5 die cuts.

I got 15 bases, and I still have a nice pile of scraps and about 20 or so full sheets that I'm gifting to someone else to play with.



I cut a weird color out that I didn't like and then pop dotted the paper on black cardstock. My plan is to attach photos and/or journaling cards with TH mini paper clips at the openings.







I spent a crazy amount of time fussy cutting flowers and leaves out of a sheet or two of paper, so they were definitely going to get used!

 Based on a photo of a Scrapbook Generation layout I saw online. I was looking at the sheet with different borders strip patterns and thought, "I wonder..."

I originally envisioned a "me and you" layout, but as I was taking pictures I was also thinking it could be a "me and the girls" layout, too.


I challenged myself to do a layout with this green color, which is most definitely not on my go-to colors list. I'm not fond of it, but love the rest, so this may be the only base that gets passed along.       

No comments:

Post a Comment