Thursday, March 5, 2015

January layouts

Poor neglected blog!

This year, I decided to do things a little different. For 2014, I went through and picked the photos I wanted to scrapbook, and then I set up the album/page protectors. Then I went through and planned out the pages for the first seven or so months with photos printed and paper and sketches selected.

I am also leading a year long challenge on a message board. Every Monday I post a "recipe" of 4 or so "ingredients" (theme, product, color, tool, technique, etc) and a specialty bakeware item (tools or product that not every one might have). I also signed up for a 40 week challenge (post one layout a week).


1. Random recipe, week 1
Recipe: summer theme, journaling in strips, brads, washi tape. Extra: border punch (which I forgot, lol).
 
2. Random recipe, week 2
Recipe: flowers, multiple fonts, mat at least one photo, gold. Extra: shape die. (tab underneath journal card)


3. Random recipe, week 3
Recipe: stripes, grid design, enamel dots, ink other than black. Extra: Project Life or cut apart card, any size.

4.  40 week challenge, week 1
 
 
5. Ditch the Kids Crop


SG sketch
 
 This one also has an insert for more photos (still needs one more photo printed).

 
 





I'm so mad that I forgot to save the cut file! It took me forever to create.

SG sketch/kit that I scraplifted. I loved the kit (made 3 layouts), but it was A)sold out, and B) I already owned the paper, so I created the 3 layouts from the photos on the web, and used on for this layout.

I think it needs something above the 4x6 photos. SG page kit that I scraplifted.

Still needs the journaling :)

 
 
6. Random recipe, week 4
Recipe: 6x6 paper pad, ribbon/twine/lace, one word title, at least one camera. Extra: any watercolor medium (Gelatos, watercolor pencils/paints/crayons).


7. 40 week challenge, week 2
SG sketch
 
8. Random recipe challenge, week 5

Recipe: at least one banner shape, 3 different pattern papers, stars or hearts, yellow. Extra: die cut title. I was going to die cut the "me" portion of the title but forgot. SG sketch/kit that I scraplifted (same "kit" as the bluebonnet pics).


2015 layouts: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment