Saturday, September 24, 2016

Virginia/DC 2016 album

 On the message board, we are doing a Speed Scrapping Challenge, where you try and get as much done as you can in each session (Sept 1-15 and Sept 16-30). I decided to work on some of the vacation albums I have set up so I wouldn't have to put everything away after each layout. It's working really well and I've been extremely productive.

For this album, I decided to stick with a red/white/blue theme and used Pebbles Americana, MME By the Sea and Anna Griffin Madison.





SG sketch










Page Maps sketch








SG sketch

SG sketch






SG sketch


Scrappy Sketches sketch


ScrapMuch sketch


SG sketch

SG sketch




SG sketch




SG sketch


Scrapbook.com sketch


SG sketch








SG sketch. And yes, cemetery is misspelled, it was fixed after the photo :)







No comments:

Post a Comment