Thursday, November 5, 2009

1 pagers

A quick one about chalk and water making Jacob happy this summer. Sassafrass paper flumoxoms me. I have no idea how to use it. Project 100 points: 1
This one came together super fast. The title is actually felt. Happy I got to use this paper, since I bought it specifically for a pic of us. Didn't expect to be using pink, though. Project 100 points: 1

Picture from 2006 that I've been holding onto. Not super pleased with the colors, but it's ok. Pagemaps sketch. Project 100 points: 1

I think the red letters probably overwhelm the other reds, but I kind of like it. The green is from the new MME pad. Pagemaps sketch. And no, I really cannot get things straight. I think I'm going to have to start taking the pics outside, because it is really not a puke green color. Project 100 points: 1

I was just intending to pick the papers for this one and ended up making a quick layout. The title is one of the MME ones from the peachycheap order and the paper is MM Giggle Kids from Archinvers and I just flipped the piece I cut off and used the backside design for a border. The paper really is a nice spring green, I promise. I'm liking using the Bazzill edges for a quick finish. Project 100 points: 1.
Heather total: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment