Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Starting Over

Becky Higgins sketch. I'm fairly happy with this one. Love that I finally used the tag stickers from oh, 2003?
Adapted a Becky Higgins sketch and took out the journaling blocks (didn't feel the need to say, "Look, fish!") Color is still off, the background paper is light blue.

Love the apron lace border punch. Another BH sketch, slightly changed.

Really old Creating Keepsakes monthly kit paper, cutout and stickers. I waffle back and forth about putting a cricut cut helipcopter in the opening on page 2.

a quick one. I was trying to figure out where to put the journaling and ended up writing along the swirls in the paper.

Just a little story about Brandon's change in attitude towards school. Do I get bonus points for using everything from the line that I bought from 2peas this summer? After this layout, I must say that while doodlebug rubons are awesome, they most definitely have a shelf life. I spent more time prying wayward letters off the layout than I did DESIGNING the layout.

One of my favorite picturs of Jacob from this year. Doodlebug from 2peas this summer.

Total points: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment