Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Fun

I had already picked out these papers and stickers for these pics when I bought the EP Splash paper pack, so I had to work to convince myself to use what I had already picked out. I like how it turned out, though.
Mr. Creative himself helped me pick out the paper scraps and place them, so this was a collaborative effort. :)

Banner pieces cut from a piece of Teresa Collins paper (nice and easy!)
The left hand side is a Becky Higgins sketch one of her first books.

Meh. It looked better in my head.
I obviously haven't tried chalking in awhile. My first attempt looked like Mr. Fox had set his makeup gun to "hooker". Oops.
Quick covered composition book with Chatterbox paper, MM trim and glitter flowers. Don't know what I'll do with it.

100 projects total: 28

No comments:

Post a Comment