Saturday, July 23, 2011

getting into the groove

Chatterbox paper, with the flowers fussy cut from one of the sheets. Busted out one of my SU! butterfly stamps and coordinating punch. I notice that since discovering Allison Davis, I do a lot more "AD style" paper strips and grouping photos around the middle.

For being line coordinates, these stickers sure don't look like they go with this paper.

Mama's Day 2010 at Rainforest Cafe. Thought the Karen Foster paper and Jolees elephants went well together.

Found these 2 "ABC's of You" Die Cuts and decided to just star playing with paper. The frame is 2 MME frames layered together.
I really love this line from Crate Paper. I think I might have to do a printers tray or something so I can see it all the time.

100 projects total: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment