Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spring layouts

Quick and simple, but one of my favorites. I've since added the journaling.
I like the layout of the photos, but the title is kind of boring.
Ah, Basic Grey Granola. Finally figuring out what to do with it.
The pic that ended up going in our Christmas card.
alphas and photo mat from the Target $ spot. Becky Higgins sketch.
Paper Studio pirate page kit. Quick and simple.
Really loved this Jillibean paper, and thought the MS owl went with it perfectly.
Old Karen Foster paper
Not real fond of this one.Slowly going through the Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo line. I tend to use it more for the distressed solids than the patterns, though.

First real attempt at a large circle accent. Not sure if I rocked it or failed. I like the layout, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment