Thursday, July 7, 2011

a few more

A re-do of an older layout.
Brandon's birthday from last year. I think it's a little busy, but that kind of fit with a chaotic birthday party at LazerZone. Based on a Becky Higgins sketch
My super cuties. BG Oliver paper.
I fell in love with this scalloped paper as soon as I saw it at Archivers, but struggled with how to cut it down. Originally, I cut it down for the left hand side, and was going to use a patterned paper for the right hand side, but figured out a way to piece the leftover edges to make it span two pages.
BoBunny paper, MME title, and MM felt ants.
Got to use a little of my Doodlebug farm paper and stickers. :)
So easy and quick, but one of my favorites. The pics were so colorful that I didn't want to detract from them, so just used some Doodlebug border stickers and letter stickers for the title.
BG papers and stickers. After I got the photos down, realized I forgot the piece of orange paper over on the right hand side, hence the orange sticker to help balance things out.
Sassafrass paper. Not sure it really works, but I like it.
For as much as I love BG, I sure do struggle with using some of their patterns.

More of the Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo paper. Jacob with his ever present towel cape.

I love the DCWV winter pad I found at Michaels, and hemmed and hawed about getting it, because really, we live in Texas. Not much use for snowy, sweater-y type paper. Obviously, I didn't resist too hard.
LYB frame overlay and an old, old Pressed Petals tin title.

No comments:

Post a Comment