Monday, July 18, 2011

100 projects, round 2

I figured maybe I should do my layouts for 4th of July last year before I get this years's printed. One of the bad things about scrapping 8.5x11 is that you have to cut down the cool edged paper.

Rick the BBQ king. I probably should have waited and retook the picture, since it was after pressure washing the house, but before painting, so if you actually look at the pic, you can see all the chips in the brick, which is kind of distracting.






Tore the sun and the "grass" from paper scraps. Love being able to use them up like that.



An older pic of Brandon, from when he was about 7 or 8, decked out as a super hero.

The green frame isn't as disctracting in real life.

A quick, simple one. Mounted the pics on cardstock and then slipped them into library pockets. Used the new AE stamps, which I love and have begun collecting :)

Some old pics from when the boys were 4 and 5. We used to stop at the Target snack counter before doing our shopping. Just tells the story of our little tradition.

Wasn't sure I was going to like the letter stamps on here, but had to stamp and cut them all out to check. Even if I wouldn't have liked them, I probably would have considered leaving them. :) This layout reminded me how much I hate overly glittered paper. Can't tell you how much adhesive I had to use to get everything to stick.


Layout total: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment