Saturday, May 19, 2012

Project Life, week 19

 Last week (as in the previous few) I used paper all from one line; this week is a definite mishmash :) The title card is from the new Simple Stories Summer Fresh line (which I think has overtaken SS 100 Days of Summer as my favorite), the orange chevron is the back side of the MME paper from last week, the blue quiltish (behind Brandon's karate pics) is from Authentique, yellow gingham is Lily Bee, orange wood grain is MME (leftover from last week), and the green wavy is from Lily Bee. I just liked the way they all played together and the title card kind of united them. Something like this is my preferred color scheme, so this layout feels more like "me" than some of the others.
 All the pics on this page except the karate pics were taken with my regular camera and then I used Photosheet to print them at home. The karate pics were taken with Rick's iPhone, emailed to me, and then I downloaded them onto my ipod, put them in a Diptic collage, then I emailed that to myself and then printed through Photosheet on my printer at home.
On this page, the weather screenshot was taken with my ipod and then mailed to myself. The roses pic was taken with my phone, then ran through Instagram, then mailed to myself, put into the square Photosheet template and printed at home. It sounds like a lot of extra steps, but it's not, and it's the only way to get a square photo to print on my photo printer. The rest were taken with my camera and then printed at home using Photosheet templates.

One of the things I didn't like about Project 365 was only having one pic from any given day; I much prefer giving myself the permission to do collages or throw in quotes, memorabillia, or even filler cards with little tidbits of the week (like what tv season finales we watched. I vaguely remember what tv shows I watched as a kid, but honestly I would love to actually have a list to look back on, soo....)

365 Layouts total: 202 layouts and 5 mini albums

No comments:

Post a Comment