Monday, June 11, 2012

Terri #12




4 layouts, the only thing different being the background color. I think the lightest blue really looks the best, which surprises me, since it's not normally a shade I like. Allison Davis sketch. It is supposed to be for 8 horizontal photos, but I adjusted it for the vertical photo and moved the journal block from the middle of the photos on the right page to the edge. The tan half circle is supposed to house the title with smaller circles lined up on either side of it, but, quite honestly I was too lazy to punch all the circles. At first I was just going to put the title on it, then decided to use some Stickles to make a turtle shell, then went, hmm..and punched out circles to make the head. I think they look kind of cute.

365 Layouts total: 229 layouts and 5 mini albums

No comments:

Post a Comment