Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Terri #16


I didn't really get the title of these photos, something about Golden Day, so I left it for Terri to add her own title. There are 4 different layouts, each with a slightly different blue mat, but not different enough to warrant a bunch of photos. I had been playing with different color Distress Inks for a different layout, and had stamped a large area of light blue (Broken China) and for fun had punched out some stars. I liked them and decided to incorporate them into the layout. After punching some circles from a scrap of Basic Grey paper, I added buttons and twine and then used them to add a visual triangle to the layout. The gold glitter glue (Michaels brand) was giving me fits, so it has a very "shabby" feel to it.

365 Layouts total: 244 layouts and 5 mini albums

No comments:

Post a Comment