Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lost and Found 2

I loved the line, but I'm not fond of how overly glittered the Lost and Found papers tend to be. So it made me happy to find a non-glittered pad of the line. I started with the paper pad, 4 or 5 sheets of paper that I hadn't used on layouts yet, and some die cut titles.



Not really fond of the letter stickers, but it's fine for now.



I used Stickles to change the color of the letter stickers and the frame on the bear to try and match the die cut.












And still 14 bases left to play with:


 I'm thinking of pics of the family through the years.
 Maybe pics of my grandmother
 Pics of me and Rick over the years



 Pictures from a family day




Because I bought the papers and the pad on sale, it ended up being under $20...for 24 layouts, and I still have approximately half the pad left. Not bad.


365 Layouts total: 380 layouts, 2 cards and 5 mini albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment