Thursday, September 20, 2012

OA 5 and Dime

I love the idea of October Afternoon papers, but they just end up being hard for me to use. Just about all of my 5 and Dime paper is 8x8, which makes for quick backgrounds, but after moving paper around for half an hour, I realized I don't really like a lot of the paper. It was kind of a wake up call, to maybe start looking at OA on a piece by piece basis rather than as a collection. I was hoping that using the Perfect Collection method would help, but not so much. 2 8x8 pads and I end up with only 2 basis. I set them aside to try again, even if it means divvying them out and sorting them by color.


I had some leftover tags and die cuts on my desk from another layout and thought they looked good together.

365 Layouts total: 355 layouts, 2 cards, 5 mini albums

No comments:

Post a Comment