Monday, November 19, 2012

Citrus Twist October kit

Last month I decided to sign up for the Citrus Twist monthly scrapbooking kit. I had been looking at joining a kit club for awhile, but was torn between a few, and finally made the decision. I loved their previous kits so I signed up for a six month block.  I tried to post a pic of the October Kit, but it's just not working, so it can be seen at www.citrustwistkits.com under past kits--October Blue Skies.

I took a bag of photos, this kit, and a few others, and that was my entire plan for the crop I just went to. Very different than what I usually do. This is what I came up with:




 The chipboard letters were not part of the kit, but I decided to try and use them up, since I've had them forever. I used the Prima inker from the kit to quickly "paint" the letters; it worked pretty well.
 The manilla tags were also an addition to the kit.
 
Thoughts on this kit: The color palette isn't really "me" so it made so sense to me why I loved it so much, but I did enjoy playing with it. I still have a ton of stuff left, but I'm simply tired of playing with it, LOL. The rest will probably end up being used for PL cards or cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment