Wednesday, May 15, 2013

playing with pretty paper, part 2

My second paper pad was the Colorbok Beach House pad from Walmart for $10. I forgot to take pics before I threw away the pad cover, but found these images online. There were 25 sheets, double sided, so 50 patterns.

 
And this is what I came up with:




 


 





 There were so much paper in this pad, that I was able to do 4 of each of these layouts for Terri:

 And two of each of these:

  And some cards:
 
 I wanted to use these October Afternoon stamps and decided to put it on a tag.
 I liked how it turned out so much that I stamped a bunch more and then ended up using 7 of them.
 






 
Final total:
 
6     8.5x11 double layouts
6     8.5x11 single layouts
10   12x12 double layouts
2     12x12 double layouts
10   cards

There were a couple sheets of paper I didn't use that went in the giveaway pile. The multi colored chevron arrows I set aside to use later. A lot of smaller strips of paper went to the recycling. A bonus? I also used up 3.5 spools of the AC ribbon that I bought an over abundance of. 34 projects for $10 makes me pretty happy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment