Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life, week 9

One of the most popular new product lines right now is Neopolitan by Dear Lizzy. I found a free journal card set on pinterest that uses the same soft pastels and decided to base my layout on that color scheme. I decided to use the MME Lost and Found Market Street 6x6 pad I bought at Hobby Lobby. It's cute and pretty, but I don't usually use a lot of pink or girly princess stuff, so I wanted to use it.

The whole spread:
The left side:
During the week, I set the journaling cards at the top, out of the way and ended up liking them lined up on top, so I left them there and stacked the photos down below. First is a card with a punched butterfly and October Afternoon letter stickers talking about the nice weather; next is typed quote from Brandon; a card with journaling about the messy garage that I'm behind onl then a card about the traffic signal Jacob made at school. The other square with something was a photo of my Target "meat haul" taken on my phone.

The right side:
Journaling card listing the songs downloaded from itunes this month; a card talking about Brandon's braces; a typed card about Brandon's new favorite game, Realm of the Mad God; and a card with a photo of the boys. The photo on the bottom left is a before and after collage of my first "furniture" transformation and then a the title block with a photo of one of my roses and a Martha Steward chipboard letter.

365 Layouts total: 136 layouts and 5 mini books.

No comments:

Post a Comment