Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project Life, week 25






Geez, I didn't realize how long it had been since I upload PL photos. Oops. This one didn't quite turn out how I envisioned it, but I like it. Some stamping, some labels, some memorabilia...can't go wrong. The stuff in with the pic of Brandon and me is part of the chocolate Candy Land board and a couple game pieces, since it was a one time use game. The Rizzoli and Isles pic is a screenshot downloaded from google. The pocket with the pic of Brandon with his "returned" backpack actually holds a Doodlebug file folder card base that I turned into a pull out folder to hold the story of the scout vans being burglarized and what was returned. Even got to use the case # sticker from his backpack.

365 Layouts total: 255 layouts, 5 mini albums and 1 card

No comments:

Post a Comment