Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Project Life, week 28

 Still two blank spot and a blank journaling card; I don't know what pictures Brandon/my family took with my other camera this week, just that there were some photos of Brandon shooting with my dad and some pics the night before he went to the other Grandma's house, so I left spots for those.
 For some reason, Friends popped into my head this week a lot, and it amuses me that they title each episode with "the one with..." so I went with it for my title, which is explained by pics and journaling on the right side layout. Played with some washii tape, AE stamps, and Studio Calico stamps this week.
For the few bits of patterned paper, I just reached down into my scrap drawers and grabbed a couple greens, browns and a red.

365 Layouts total: 262 layouts, 1 card and 5 mini albums

No comments:

Post a Comment