Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project Life, week 26



All of this week's paper is from a Jillibean Soup 6x6 pad, and all the journal cards are a Studio Calico/Hero Arts stamp. As soon as I saw it, it went into my cart. The double pic of the boys was made using a PicStitch template (finally realized I can change the aspect ratio to change the templates from squares to either horizontal or vertical rectangles...oh the possibilities!). Thought I would throw in some pics of scrapbook projects, since I did a lot of scrapping during this week. Add in some screenshots of the extreme temperature change this week, a pic of my honey (using the Instaframe filter/border app), and a admission sticker (the empty green frame will house a pic from the trampoline place as soon as I get them from Kathy. I really had fun with this week's layout and like how it turned out.

365 Layouts total: 256 layouts, 5 mini albums and 1 card

No comments:

Post a Comment