Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Project Life 2013, week 1

Another year of PL. I originally thought I would do a monthly grouping this year, but I realized that I liked the picking of a 6x6 pad each week, so I decided to continue that. Also, back in October I signed up, sight unseen, for the new Studio Calico PL kit, co-branded with Becky Higgins. I really love the cards, stamp set, and even the alphas and washi tape. I loved the style and most of the cards, but there are a few problems. First, the corner rounding was kind of wonky. That didn't really bother me too much. The bigger problem is that the cards are all different sizes. Some are small enough to be jiggly in the BH protectors. Some are a tight squeeze. Others are too big and have to be significantly trimmed to get them in the protectors. Hopefully they address that problem.
 
This week's paper pad is Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic, a line I originally thought I wouldn't buy. It grew on my, and in the end I bought the 6x6 pad and a packet of embellishments.






No comments:

Post a Comment