Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Orlando vacation album, part 3

The more I look at it, the more I think that I need an arrow down in the bottom left to point out Brandon lined up against the fence. Sassafrass paper from HL and an image printed from google.
The Creative Imaginations drippy goo paper from the Halloween section at Michaels seemed fitting for MIB, so...After perusing my cricut carts for an alien, I settled for this one from B is for Boy, since just about everything else was more monster than alien. Added small googly eyes instead of paper ones.
I really wanted to use this funny pages paper for this section of the park as soon as I saw it, but when it came time to use it, I struggled until I remember an Allison Davis sketch that uses a 12x12 sheet as a background accent and gave it a try. The paper placement is AD,but the photo placement was whatever worked with my photos.
GCD Criuse line paper, which just love the colors of. Doodlebug twine and BG letters. There should be a photo of the mariners statue in the large open spot, but I didn't print it 4x6 like I thought so it will wait for the next photo run.
Another one I really struggled with. I really wanted to use 4x6 to show the details on the characters, but didn't want to do more than one layout. I set everything aside until after vacation, walked in my room and immediately knew what I wanted to do. Don't know why it took so long to come up with. Old, old Spiderman paper from Sandylion and an old MME journaling card from Scrapbook Village (sob!)
I really love when a layout can come together in about 10 minutes! It was literally choosing the layout of the photos, looking through my pink/purple paper holder, matting photos, sticking everything down. Longest was selecting a journal square!

365 Layouts total: 58 and 3 mini books (with two more waiting for titles...which means I am 5 behind to maintain 1/day averaging. Not bad for being out of town for a week and taking a couple days off to spend the time with the boys.)

No comments:

Post a Comment