Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project Life, week 3

The full spread:
Left page:
"sketch" of Terri and I from Chuck E Cheese trimmed down to fit, collage of CEC pics made in Photosheet (Phototility); BH journaling card with a typed list of movies picked up at our closing Blockbuster with a few of the bar code stickers stuck on the bottom; BH journaling card with a photo card from CEC, Bic Mark-It marker for title; BH journaling card talking about Pinterest, BH journaling card with a Dove strawberry creme wrapper; part of a brownie mix box cut down and mounted on white cardstock, with an Avery file folder label with journaling about how I make the boys a treat each Wednesday; and a shot of my pinterest page.

Right side:
Title card is a piece of Crate paper from a 6x6 paper pad with the edges inked, Thickers letter stickers and an Avery file folder label with the dates stamped on it; pic of Brandon next to his dental xray with Thickers letter stickers; a Simple Stories journal card cutout with a pic of my new Fruit Ninja high score; BH journaling card with a photo of Jacob on the elevator at Rick's office with a heart punched out of some scrap paper; BH journlaing block talking about Brandon getting ready for braces; a Simple Stories journaling block with a typed recap of the week; BH double journaling card with a photo of our cupcakes from Gigi's cupcakes and talking about the crop; a BH filler card, scrap paper trimmed with the MS fringe scissors to mimic grass, and a StampinUp butterfly stamp stamped with Jenni Bowlin Lemon Drop ink with a pic from the crop; BH journal card with a pic of our "adult root beer floats" made with whipped cream vodka.
Someone asked how I print out the film strip photos from my iPad (the app I use is Pocketbooth). I sync the iPad to my computer and transfer the photos when prompted. Then I just open Microsoft Word and do insert-->photo-->from file. The first image above is how it drops it in with no editing from me. The second set is simply made smaller using the corner dragging tools.That's it, easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment