Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Workspace Wednesday 10/29, die cuts

I was storing die cut packs in divided page protectors in an album:

It actually worked pretty well. I have small enough hands that I can reach in to the 4x6 pockets, but occasionally some really small die cuts would stay down at the bottom of the pocket and I would really have to dig for them. The biggest problem, though, was turning the page. You had to turn very slowly and verrrry carefully, otherwise die cuts in the top pockets would be prone to flying out the top, even if the album was at a 45 degree angle. So any time savings from being able to access the die cuts all a once was lost picking up die cuts, lol. Plus, since I also use the album for storing templates and masks, I was limited by room.

I was thinking about how much more I'm using my stamps now that they are in the Avery Elle pockets and in a basket (easy to sort through and take out/put away), and that got me to thinking about how I had bought a package of these to use with die sets (before settling on Avery Elle pockets for those, too):

Die cut packs fit perfectly!
Easy in, easy out and quick access when lined up in a basket.


No comments:

Post a Comment