Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Workspace Wednesday, 10/1

Paints, mists and such.

For the longest time, I had to hide all my paints away from Jacob, which made it harder to use them because out of sight, out of mind. I used to store all my wooden stamps on this cute little shelf that Rick and Brandon made for me a few years ago (for $6!), but this summer I sold most of them, leaving some great, shallow storage behind the door of my room. I decided to give storing my paints a try, and started with just my inexpensive acrylic craft paints to see if Jacob swiped them. Nope, hasn't even given them a second glance. That gave me the courage to add in my mists, name brand paint and such. I love it, all colorful and happy:


Getting them on the wall in "lost" space behind the door freed up a drawer (the paint) and several cubby areas (mists) for other supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment