Friday, August 2, 2013

Studio Calico Neverland kit (March 2013) and Hook add-on

Even though it is very pastel-y, I absolutely loved this kit! Just about all of it is stuff  I would buy. I'm a little disappointed that the stamp is so stinking small, because other wise it was a cute idea for a stamp.
 

After watching a ton of nicolejones911 videos on Youtube, I've been inspired to try using my templates and masks more, and to do more with my mists than just splatter here and there.





After the February kit I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going to buy any add-ons because they seemed a little pricey for what you get. I caved this month and was able to get the Hook add-on (I also wanted Lost Boys, but all the kits sold out in about 1 minute, so I count myself lucky that I managed to get one thing). I mostly wanted it because of the stamp set, but it was a bonus that I would have bought most of the other items, anyway.

 Losts of misting and splotch stamping for my muddy boy :)


I actually have about half this kit left in terms of paper scraps and embellies. Maybe it was worth it this month.
 
100 projects total: 12/100
 

No comments:

Post a Comment