Thursday, August 15, 2013

Studio Calico "Planetarium" (May 2013)

First impression of the kit: good. Several patterns I would have bought. Not excited for the resin stars or the clear sticker strips. Always love when we get labels.
Items (from my stash) that appeared in the add-on kits: green acrylic letters.
 
Since I figure that the resin starts would be the hardest items for me to use, I tried to make sure I used those early.

 I don't know, it seems kind of lacking but I don't know what else I want to put on there.



 Meh. I did use up another of the MH fabric frames, though.


 Added in a sheet from the DL 6x6 pad to tone down the pink and a few embellies from the same line.



I like the layouts, for the most part. Impressed with how many full/partial titles I got out of the wood veneer letters, and I still have half the container left.

100 projects total: 37/100

No comments:

Post a Comment