Friday, February 10, 2012

Blast from the past 2002

Around 2002 is when I really started using the computer for my journaling and titles.

It's also when I really started using the Becky Higgins sketches. And this sweet Apple Dumplin' kid. I thought the stickers were so cute and bought all the sheets of boys (about 4 or 5 sets, I think) and this is literally the only one I used.
These are still my favorite studio pics :)
Overalls--I had tons of these things, too. Obviously I had no problem cutting them apart, either.
Rick gave me a weird look when I told him I needed his hand, but he humored me. I love having our hand sizes recorded like this. I really wish I had done this every year.


Jacob's teacher had sent home this full page printout of a pic they had taken of him in class. One of the best things I did was send disposable cameras to school with him, since me coming to his class was too much of a disruption. I've always been thankful they were willing to take pictures for me.
LOL. When I got these pictures back from Walmart Rick was horrified I had Brandon's pictures taken with flowers. This was some sort of paper piecing pattern, Rebecca Sower maybe. I know I still have some of my pattern sets. Wonder if this is one of them. And the title? My first set of Quickutz dies. Lord, I cannot believe I paid $350 for the upper and lower case letters and the squeeze. Still have them, still use them. I still remember when each new alpha set was $225 each.

Another scraplift. Still such a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment