Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mini Book Monday

A little late, but I forgot to take pictures of them on Monday :)

First up: Elf on the Shelf Tag mini:
I inked the edges of some plain manilla shipping tags, then layered a little bit of patterned paper on the front with a tag and some ribbon. I wanted it to be a pretty simple album, so other than the first page with a short blurb about what Elf on the Shelf is, the rest of the album is a variation on this:
dates stamped on the edges with a strip of patterned paper leftover from the December Daily albums under an inked photo.

And the second album:
I fell in love with the Little Yellow Bicycle Hello Fall line when it was released last year, but we don't really have "fall" down here, or we kind of do, but not until December. The 6x12 album bases don't tend to last long at Archivers, so I went ahead and grabbed it, along with the Hello Fall 6x12 pad and chipboard accent pack. When we did get to Oyster Creek for an attempt at Christmas pictures in early December, the leaves were gorgeous, so I decided to go ahead and make my Hello Fall album. For the cover, I added some brown glitter Thickers letters that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby. Some of the interior pages:

I was running low on accent pieces, so I added the 10 things pocket and some of the chipboard die cuts from the Deja Views Fall page kit at Hobby Lobby.


Not a lot of journaling, but I may go back and add a few things here and there.

365 Layouts total: 12o layouts and 5 mini albums

No comments:

Post a Comment