Friday, February 10, 2012

Blast from the Past 2004

I think this was where I really realized that I could adapt sketches any way I wanted to, not just shrink them down in size. I'm a little slow sometimes. Becky Higgins sketch
Becky Higgins sketch

Ugh. Poetry dog tags. Had to have them back in 2002. I think I've used maybe 5 of them and still have about 200 left.
One of my favorite layouts, ever. It took such a long time to get Jacob to interact with dad that once he did start I couldn't stop taking pictures. Becky Higgins sketch
Ooh, Cathy B. stickers. I think I ended up using that giant sheet of fish stickers on like 6 different layouts over the years before finally sticking the last 2 or 3 stickers in the giveaway pile this last time. Becky Higgins sketch


Becky Higgins sketch
Sometimes I do really journaling intensive layouts like this one, documenting Christmas break. I think I was pretty close to losing my mind for real that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment