Monday, February 6, 2012

a couple of easy ones

You know, I shouldn't sit down to write journaling, because this looked relatively straight when I did it :) Echo Park Times and Seasons paper with an old MM journal block and a small strip of Bella Blvd. paper down on the right side.

One of the things I don't like about scrapping 8.5x11 is that I have to cut down a lot of paper that would be really cute backgrounds, like this WRMK Santa's List paper. It worked out, though. Since I had three full size pics, I only had to piece it together one direction to make it work. Martha Stewart snowflake paper, ribbon from Michaels, old MM letter stickers, Doodlebug twine, Karen Foster brads and I had the boys write their own names.


365 Layouts total: 95 layouts and 3 mini albums. I'm a little behind (I should be at 98. I have a couple planned out and 2 mini albums that I worked on last week that just need a few last things. Hopefully I'll finish them and a few layouts this week.)



No comments:

Post a Comment