Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Project Life, week 8

The full spread:
This week, I went back to doing a little bit at a time and I like the results better than the previous 2 weeks, where I did everything at once and it looked a little too matchy-matchy for me. I didn't start off with a yellow/gray color scheme, but that's what it ended up being.

Left side:
A BH title block also used as a "week in review" journaling area; a pic of Jacob's favorite toy; a BH journaling spot talking about how many dozens of eggs I passed off to Terri for the school; a BH journaling block with a text conversation between Rick and I; a BH journaling block about Jacob's toy; part of the Blockbuster mailing label with a list of movies we went through this week; a photo of the eggs in Terri's trunk; and a pic and movie ticket of the movie I went to this week mounted on MME paper.

The right side:
A BH double journaling spot with a photo of a just emerged butterfly that Brandon took; a graphic Brandon made on the ipad; two photos I took with the roidizer app on my phone: margaritas with Terri and our Dollywood tickets for vacation, mounted on a B side of a piece of 7Gypsies paper; a BH journaling card talking about taking down the swing set; a BH journaling card with a pic/story of paying Brandon his allowance on a prepaid Visa card so he could use it online; a photo of some of Jacob's handwriting mounted on MME paper with a AE stamp I manipulated to have the arrow pointing left instead of right; and a collage of taking down the swing set printed in Photosheet.

365 Layouts total: 129 layouts and 5 mini albums

No comments:

Post a Comment