Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project Life, week 7

The full spread:
The left side:
A collage of pics of Brandon preparing and presenting on knot tying at scouts, the explanation of that (k & co paper with some Michaels ribbons he tied in to knots for me); a BH journaling card with old, old Chatterbox letter stickers; a BH grid card with an AE stamp for a pic of Jacob hanging out in his room; a BH journaling card with a pic of our boxes of Girl Scout cookies; a BH journaling card with typed words explaining the collage of Jacob pics below; two photos taken with my phone using the roidizer app--first one is the magazines and dvd set that came in the mail that week and the second is the pile of hair on the dining room floor after I got done giving the guys their haircuts; and a collage of Jacob trying to take Snake to school again.

The right side:
A collage of Valentine's Day pics; a pic of 2 days worth of kid's laundry with an Avery label; a cell phone pic of the boys' pizza (they would live on it if I let them) mounted on a BH grid label; a BH journaling card talking about Valentine's Day; a roidizer app photo of Jacob playing with a balloon trimmed down and mounted on a BH journaling card; a BH grid journaling card with an AE stamp waiting for journaling from Brandon's paintball trip; K & Co paper with a pic of Brandon ready to go serve at a spaghetti dinner in the pouring rain and a small photo of my phone screen with the weather alerts for that day, and an Avery label; and a blank spot waiting for a pic of Brandon playing paintball.

I don't know, I think this is my least favorite week. It definitely has the most photos (21 plus whatever I add from paintball), but I'm not a fan of it overall. I think it's because it's so matchy-matchy and it's colors that I don't normally use (pale aqua and washed out red). It was also the second week I waited and did everything at once. Flipping through, I definitely like the play as you go spreads of the early weeks, so I'll probably go back to that.

365 Layouts total: 121 layouts and 5 mini albums

No comments:

Post a Comment