Monday, February 6, 2012

project life, week 5

The full spread:
The left side:


The title block is the backside of last weeks title block with a file folder label with the dates, BG letter stickers, and a strip of Smash Book washi tape. I have a strip of Pocketbooth photos of the boys I may add, but haven't decided yet. A boring photo of my crockpot (I challenged myself to try a new crockpot recipe every day this week); BH grid journaling block with an AE stamp at the bottom; white cardstock with some new Martha Stewart labels on them; a free journaling block (on my pinterest board) listing the crockpot meals we tried this week; a BH journaling block with the buisness card of where Brandon had his pre-braces x-rays this week; photos of Jacob taken on my phone with the free roidizer app (I have a droid), printed in Photosheet and stamped with the Smash Book stamp and mounted on Jillibean Soup paper; BH title card and October Afternoon label sticker on B and my's Payday game pic taken with my phone.


Right side: pic of Brandon's Anne Frank diorama mounted on a scrap of PC paper with an Avery label; pic of the rose cupcakes I made this week for the boys on MME paper with a Martha Stewart label; 2 of the free journaling cards on my Pinterest board--first one has a small pic of The Help, which the 3 of us watched this week and the other talks about where Jacob is on the Texana list for services; K&Co mat stack card cut down with October Afternoon letter stickers and a small pic of Rick and me and a business card from where we got our take-out (I don't cook for the SuperBowl. At all.) I want to put a football sticker or something in between the words but oddly enough I don't have a single football sticker or even any paper to cut one from; pic of Rick and the boys after the rainstorm on Saturday with a smaller pic of Rick during the rain in the corner; collage of Google SuperBowl images printed as a collage in Photosheet.

365Layouts total: 94 layouts and 3 minibooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment